The Next Generation: Ascending Darkness
Hey-lo! Mind logging in for me? Thanks!
Hey-lo! Mind logging in for me? Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shinobi World has been peaceful, until a darkness from the skies came and disrupted the tranquility of the planet. This darkness has started. THE NEXT. GENERATION. *cool theme music starts here.*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello! I hope you feel like your at home, as we treat our members as such. Please, if you have a question, feel free to ask!

Random Rp thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:
Random Rp thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Random Rp thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Random Rp thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:16 pm

Ukime walked into the gate of Kiri. 'How will I tell them?' She felt so weak from using all that chakra. 'Ugh. Will I even be able to make it there?' She stumbled and fell to the ground. 'Suigetsu...' Ukime stayed on the ground never getting up. She cried. She cried so hard it hurt.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:
Random Rp thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Random Rp thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:17 pm

Suigetsus scroll teleported to the gate with suigetsus body,"hey Ukime its me Suigetsu by any chance do you know how to sew?"Suigetsus scroll looked at Suigetsus bleeding arm..
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:24 pm

Ukime stopped crying. She knew that voice. She looked up at him with tears in her eyes. "Y-y-your a-a-alive." She looked at the body in his hands, then at him. 'That must be the scroll he used. I see, he kept some of his life chakra in the scroll so he can just transfer it into his body.' Ukime noded and grabbed her medical kit from her bag. She grabbed out some stiches and gestured for him to put the body on the ground in fron of her.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:25 pm

Suigetsus scroll said,"I told you to let me die thank god you listened.."
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:35 pm

Ukime wiped off the blood around the wound. She healed the muscled that ripped inside the arm. Then she started to stitch it. She finished and said. "You can transfer now."
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:38 pm

Suigetsus scroll said,"thanks.."Suigetsus scrolll wrapped around Suigetsus body and The Scroll got sunk into the body then Suigetsus eyes opened,"UKIME!!!"Suigetsu hugged Ukime,"Thank you.."Suigetsu smiled
Back to top Go down
Freyr Age
Legendary
Freyr Age

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank: M
Your main jutsus:
EXP:
Random Rp thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Random Rp thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:40 pm

Then suddenly, PENGUINS, PENGUINS everywhere
Back to top Go down
http://nextgendarkness.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Random Rp thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2