The Next Generation: Ascending Darkness
Hey-lo! Mind logging in for me? Thanks!
Hey-lo! Mind logging in for me? Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shinobi World has been peaceful, until a darkness from the skies came and disrupted the tranquility of the planet. This darkness has started. THE NEXT. GENERATION. *cool theme music starts here.*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello! I hope you feel like your at home, as we treat our members as such. Please, if you have a question, feel free to ask!

Random Rp thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:
Random Rp thread Left_bar_bleue0/0Random Rp thread Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:30 am

She was falling. Thats all her mind could register. Falling. That was one of the ways she never wanted to die. Heights always scared her. Maybe it was the fact that your very high up and you feel like you can fall. If you wondering how she got into this prediciment... Well you see she was walking through Shinrin on her way back from Yukigakure. She had sensed the chakra of some ninja that were following her. She had been waiting for them to attack. When they did she got rid of 10 of them but she wasn't expecting them to have an S rank Missing nin with them. It was unespected and in the midst of the fight she was thrown of the cliff they were fighting near. She closed her eyes waiting for the impact.

'H-h-help me... S-S-Suigetsu...'
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:32 am

Suigetsu was walking through shinrin and noticed someone falling,"UKIME!!!"Suigetsu instantly apeared next to her and caught her..."Ukime how much people?"Suigetsu fell on the ground and put Ukime down..
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:40 am

Why hadn't she felt the impact yet? She should have hit the ground a long time ago. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Suigetsu.
"Sui-Suigetsu..." She felt relieved. He was always there to save her. When she was in trouble, he was there. When she lost control, he was there. Even when they first met and she was kidnapped. He still saved her. She never realized how much Suigetsu had helped her. It made her happy that someone was looking out for her.

"Th-thank you..." From using to much chakra Ukime eventually passed out.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:41 am

Suigetsu said,"ugh.."Suigetsu put her on his soldiers and left back to his camping site that was 2 mins away..
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:46 am

'Me. You should be thanking me...Young one. You are weak aren't you?' Ukime shot upright from where she was laying down. 'What was that?' She thought rubbing her temple. She looked around. 'How did I get here?'
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:48 am

Suigetsu scratched teh back of his head,"wut?"Suigetsu looked seriously confessed and thought,"I know im young but what the..."
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:54 am

She spotted Suigetsu from the corner of her eyes and turned to look at him. "Suigetsu. Were you the one that saved me?" 'Again.'
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:55 am

Suigetsu tried to make her feel happy by saying,"No you saved me when u were falling i was pushed off to and u caught me and took em to my camp"Suigetsu lied but for good reason...
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:00 am

Ukime gave him a bored look. "You suck at lying you know." She got up and stretched.
'Me. You should be thanking me... Young one. You are weak aren't you?' She grabbed a kunai from her holster and got into an offensive stance. 'What was that?' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:03 am

Suigetsu laughed and said,"You can come out now..."A person came out with a katana in his hand...Suigetsu smiled,"A sword battle >:3"Suigetsu pulled out his sword"Its been a while since i fought someone ehh who am i kidding i cant lie... i killed one of u missings yesterday"Suigetsu showed his sharp teeth and then poofed behind him"you should just give up..."
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:06 am

The person disappeared his chakra signature disappearing with him. He whispered into Ukime's ear. 'Find me. I will teach you there art of the Fox style.' With that said any sign of hi being there was now gone.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:08 am

Suigetsu yelled,"THAT BRAT!!!"Suigetsus sword instantly contained huge ammounts of chakra and threw it at the tree and made a huge explosion..."I hate when they run..."
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:13 am

Ukime stared at the spot the man once was. 'The fox style... That's the style that Anei uses.' Ukime looked at the sky. 'I'll find him and become stronger.' "Suigetsu. Thank you for saving me, but I have things to do..." A flurry of snowflakes appeared and once they cleared up. Ukime was gone.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:16 am

Suigetsu said,"Ugh time to g--"Instantly Suigetsu was knocked out and dragged away...Suigetsu was captured!!!'I actualy got captured....ehhh no fun..'
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:27 am

Ukime jumped from tree to tree. She had to find this person. She needed to be stronger. She needed to be able to fight for her loved ones. A picture of Suigetsu appeared in her mind. Yes. She needed to be able to.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:32 am

Suigetsu woke up tied up and people with mask on the first masked person said,"Sir mizukage we would like to talk..."Suigetsu said,"You coudnt have just said that?"The second masked man said,"That girl would have interfered...."The third one then said,"We would have had to kill her then..."The fourth one said,"that would have bbeen a shame because master wants to teach her her fox powers..."Then a guy walked in the room from earlier..."I plan on using her Ukime was her name?"Suigetsu yelled,"YOU BRAT!!!"Suigetsu tried to struggle out of it.."The man said,"awww your so cute....trying to protect your friends well she obviously wants to learn from me and get stronger..."Suigetsu spit on the guys face,"YOU MAKE ME SICK!!"The guy laughed and put a katana to his arm, and he said,"Do you want to die,well we will deal with that later..."The people walked out the room and locked him in there...
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:46 am

Something was bothering Ukime. But she shook it off. She jumped off of a tree into ther air pulling a scroll out of her pouch in the process. She bit her thumb and smeared the blood onto the scroll. "Double Fox Combo!" Hina and Hana appeared. "I want you two to go find Suigetsu." The foxes nodded and ran off.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:51 am

Suigetsu was getting tired but he didnt want to fall asleep because he knew if he did they would probly kill them.Suigetsu had faith that Ukime would save him but it has been almost 5 hours now...Suigetsu said,"Ugh why me..."
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:59 am

'Ukime-sama there is no sign of Suigetsu.' Hina said telepathically.
'I've had no sign of him either.' Hana added.
'I see. Thank you for your help.' They nodded and poofed off. 'Suigetsu. where are you?'
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:01 am

Suigetsu started concentrating his chakra fully up and blasted in the air so someone could see it,after that he was sweating,"hurry up ukime"Suigetsu was about to give up hope that he would live...
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:10 am

Ukime felt a surge of chakra and ran to the source. She found a small old house. She walked toward it slowly. It gave off an eerie feeling. She walked through what was left of the door. She kept walking and she found a stair case. She walked down it and opened the door. She saw Suigetsu tied to a chair and she went to run toward him but someone came from behind her and tried to hit her neck. She grabbed his hand before he could he had hit her and twisted it behind his back. She whispered into his ear.

"I wouldn't try that if I were you." She broke his arms and sliced his head clean off.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:12 am

Suigetsu laughed and said,"we dont have much time...There is more and stronger ones then me so lets get out fast!"Suigetsu actualy with a scared face..."I have a question...Y did u come back for me?"
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:14 am

Ukime smirked. "Yes. I wonder why I came back for you... It's a mystery to me." She chuckled and cut his ropes.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:15 am

Suigetsu hugged her and said,"Next time dont come back I dont want you to risk your life..."Suigetsu then was actauly serious...
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:46 pm

Even when he's in trouble, he still worries about me. She hugged him back. "Not a chance." Is what she whispered into his ear.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:47 pm

Suigetsu said,"Lets go.."Suigetsu thought,"I dont want her to risk her life....."
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:54 pm

"Yeah. Their chakra signatures are getting close. They're strong I can feel it." She said making a scythe appear.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:56 pm

Suigetsu looked at the scythe,"I have a idea..."Suigetsu pulled out a scroll"Step on it i have a scroll at my mizukage office its teleportation..."Suigetsu thought'The faster we get out here the better.."
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:00 pm

"...Fine." She went to step on it, but turned quickly and pulled Suigetsu onto it, making him teleport instead of her. "It's for the best."
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:02 pm

Suigetsu screamed,"THAT!!!!!!!"Suigetsu sighed and thought,'that girl.......she knows she will die if she stays i have to run back!'Suigetsu flashed stepped across kiri running towards shinrin..."I WONT LET HER DIE!!"
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:09 pm

Ukime waited in a offensive postition. "I know you two have been there this whole entire time." She glared at the box where two people walked out from behind.
"Hmmm. Your not as weak as we thought." Said one man.
"Boss. Isn't she that Ukime woman?" Asked the other one. Ukime glared.
"So what if I am?" She said never faultering from her offensive position. "I'll kill you both."

Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:12 pm

Suigetsu scroll in front of her stood up and said in a funny voice,"Ukime you think i woudnt have a plan?"The scroll became Suigetsu and its voice came normal,"Im just a channel of Suigetsu chakra he will be here soon.."The suigetsu that was made of the scrolll had peircing(like tha pains..)
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:38 pm

The men laughed. He snapped his finger and a ninja appeared. "I want you to get our strongest shinobi. I won't let him get here." The ninja nodded and poofed away. "Now. Ukime look into my eyes." She did. "Follow me." Her body started to move on its own.
'Whats happening?' Thought Ukime as the man opened a black portal.
"Come here Ukime and step through this portal." Once again her body moved on its own and stepped through the portal. The man stepped through it also closing it behind him.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:44 pm

Suigetsu scroll said,"Boss isnt going to like this......."Suigetsu ran in and said,"WERE IS SHE!!"She just stepped into a portal it looked willingly but wasnt.."Suigetsu screamed,"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO HELP HER!!!"Suigetsu blew up the scroll...and screamed,"I WONT LET U DIE!!!"Suigetsu seen someone walk down stairs and put his sword to his neck,"WERE DID THEY GO!!!!!"The person said,"I DONT KNOW!!"Suigetsu said in a dark voice,"I know you do now spill it before ur boss has to whipe your blood off the floor..."The guy screamed and said,"They went to the base! Dont hurt me!"Suigetsu said...,"Were is the base?"The man said,"I cant tell you the boss will kill me.."Suigetsu voice went low,"Tell me or ill kill you myself..."The man said,"They went to there compound in Yukigakure now dont hurt me!!"
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:59 pm

The mans portal led to a dark room. It was a dungeon. Her Clan had one. They used it when she had missions to bring people back to interogate.
"Ukime. Walk into this cell." She did. He locked the cell door and did some handsigns. "Demon style: Chakra cage." The man whispered. Ukime was surrounded by a cage of chakra and it started sucking her chakra out of her body. She screamed from the pain. It felt like her limbs were being ripped off all at once. In the midst of her screaming, she looked at her chakra. Her eyes widened. It wasnt the normal blue. It was black. PITCH black. She screamed some more. Then all of a sudden the pain stopped. "Ukime get up and come here." As she did she started losing to the voice in the back of her head.
'I will take your body and kill Suigetsu.' Was what the voice said. It took over her mind and body comepletely.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:01 pm

Suigetsu ran to the compound and went downstairs,"UKIME!!"Suigetsu screamed when seeing her
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:06 pm

The man laughed a sick laugh. "Ukime is no more. What you see here is a Demon. A monster. Something that have never existed." He stopped laughing and in a low voice he said. "Ukime. Kill him." Ukime bowed to the man on her knee. She got up and looked at Suigetsu with the a sick grin. In a deep distorted voice she said. "This will be fun." She licked her lips and ran at him.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:09 pm

Suigetsus eyes went blank but he didnt move just stood there..."you....YOU MONSTER!!"Suigetsu turned red instantly dissapeared behind the man and pounded him threw a wall,"YOULL DIE!!!!!!!!!!"Suigetsu then apeared behind Ukime..."Get out of it Ukime..."Suigetsu thought'please....'
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:17 pm

Ukime grinned feralily. "The Ukime you know is dead. I've taken over her mind and body." She laughed a bitter laugh. "What am I talking about I AM Ukime. Her alter ego. I am her dark side. She turned around quicking kicking him in the side of his head. As he flew into the air she appeared over him and hit him with the heel of her foot onto his shoulder. "Kyaha!" She yelled as she hit him.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:21 pm

Suigetsu was bleeding"Ukime....snap out of it"Suigetsu started to cry then he stabbed himself on the arm with a kunai and reached through his arm and pulled out a green peice of chakra and pushed it into her foot.."Please work....Its my last resort because i wont fight you Ukime"Suigetsu said smiling and fell on the floor from lack of blood...
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:31 pm

Dark Ukime screamed. "KYAAAAAAAAAAAA." Ukime's body fell to the ground twitching. A whisper lingered in the air. "I will kill you Suigetsi Hozuki." The original Ukime regained consiousness and and noticed the sensation in her foot. 'What happened?' The she saw Suigetsu on the ground bleeding heavily. 'Did I do that?' She ran over to him and healed his wound. 'His lifestream chakra... I-i-its gone...' Her eyes widened with fear. 'He saved me from myself...' Ukime started to pump chakra through her body into his. 'Please don't die! I almost lost you once! I won't lose you again!'
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:33 pm

Suigetsus Pulse weakend and started to become pail'At least I saved Ukime..' Suigetsus pulse stopped...
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:42 pm

"SUIGETSU!!!!!" She screamed. 'N-no! He can't die! Its not possible!' Then she remembered something. "Anei!" Anei appeared.
"Yes Ukime-sama?" Ukime looked at her seriously. "Lend me some of your chakra." Anei's eyes widened.
"B-but Ukime-sama your body might not be able--" Anei was cut off by Ukime.
"I don't care! As long as he lives!" Anei's eyes softened.
"Yes Ukime-sama." Anei let her chakra flow into Ukime. Ukime did some handsigns and channeled the demon chakra into her healing technique. She started using it on Suigetsu's body. 'Please work.'
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:45 pm

Suigetsu pulse started up slowly and he said softly,"Its ok Ukime its my time i dont want to drag you down with-"Suigetsus pulse stopped..
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:55 pm

Ukime thought about what he said. 'I had his pulse back for a second. I can bring him back!' She pumped more chakra into his body.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:58 pm

Suigetsu pulse came back and he said,"STOP YOULL KILL YOUESELF!!!!!"Suigetsus pulse started to weaken...
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:03 pm

'He was willing to die for me. I won't waste his effort.' Ukime thought while stopping her chakra flow into his body. 'I will give you a proper funeral.' she picked up his body and left the base.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:05 pm

Suigetsu saw the grim reaper and said,"Ehh im back..."The grim reaper laughed and said,"You finaly died ehhh?"Suigetsu said,"yea...."The grim reaper smiled and said,"what did yall do with that sword?"Suigetsu laughed,"I hope Ukime takes the sword.."the grim reaper said,"Your a fool for love..."Suigetsu smiled and said,"yea.... I am.."Suigetsu walked with the grim reaper..
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:09 pm

Ukime was sitting at Suigetsu's grave. She buried him herself. And had his funeral by herself. She stood up. She should probably tell the Kirigakure council what happened. Before she left she looked at the sword she used as a grave stone. 'Rest in peace Suigetsu'
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:11 pm

Suigetsus scroll teleported on top of his grave and said,"You did it this time buddeh...I guess im boss now?"Suigetsus remaining chakra went into the scroll and it became Suigetsu"Im boss still...."Suigetsu digged up his body and grabbed it and teleported to kiri..."I am not givving up on being mizukage"Suigetsu laughed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rp thread   Random Rp thread Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Random Rp thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next