The Next Generation: Ascending Darkness
Hey-lo! Mind logging in for me? Thanks!
Hey-lo! Mind logging in for me? Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shinobi World has been peaceful, until a darkness from the skies came and disrupted the tranquility of the planet. This darkness has started. THE NEXT. GENERATION. *cool theme music starts here.*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello! I hope you feel like your at home, as we treat our members as such. Please, if you have a question, feel free to ask!

Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:
Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones) Left_bar_bleue0/0Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones) Empty
PostSubject: Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones)   Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:36 am

Ume sighed for like the billionth time that day. School was so boring. It was the same thing every day. Sleep in, arrive to school late, skip classes after lunch, get caught, have to do boring jutsu for punishment, go home, order take out, and go to bed to do the same thing tomorrow. Sometimes Ume wanted to bang her head on the ground like a retard. Not only was school boring, but so was LIFE.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke
Genin
Ryouke

PostSubject: Re: Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones)   Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:41 am

It was morning and school was about to start...Ryouke the newest student was going to be there on his first day of school in this acadamy(Last Acadamy he went to he got kicked out of for burning down the school...).Ryouke Got up and got dressed and said,"ugh...school."Ryouke Walked out of his house and walked to school.
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:
Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones) Left_bar_bleue0/0Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones)   Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:45 am

She kept walking down the street to the school. She had woken up early and couldn't go back to sleep, and so making her earlier then usual. Maybe I should just skip today Ume thought not really wanting to sit ALL day. Ume put her hands behind her head. 'Nah, I'm feeling lazy today anyways, I'll just sleep during class.'
Back to top Go down
Ryouke
Genin
Ryouke

PostSubject: Re: Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones)   Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:48 am

Ryouke Sighed and said,"Why do i have to go to school..My brother already taught me everything i needed..(Even tho i was asleep more then half the time)"
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones)   Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:50 am

Ume walked through the door. She was the first one there. She walked to the far top corner where she usually sat and put her head in her arms. 'I'll just sleep for a while.' Ume thought yawning a bit. As soon as she shut her eyes she was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke
Genin
Ryouke

PostSubject: Re: Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones)   Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:52 am

Ryouke walked down the streets and thought'Ugh...The worst part is the lesson is probly going to be about to be Sui-chan.....I dont get why i have to learn about my own brother..'Ryouke finaly made it to school and was standing in front of the door of the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones)   Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:01 am

When Ume woke up, everyone was in the classroom talking to eachother. She rubbed her eyes and yawned. Looking at the empty spaces beside her she smiled bitterly. Even though Ume seemed to be an outgoing kind of girl that you would think would have lots of friends. But it was the opposite. Everyone stayed away from her, labeling her as 'Weird girl' or 'Stupid Bird'. Ume's bangs covered her eyes. They didn't know her yet they acted as if they did. She clenched her fists and gritted her teeth. Then she was broken out of her thought when the teacher hit a ruler on his desk making all the kids attention on him. "Ok class, I have a surprise for you. We have a new student in our class." He looked at the door. "Ok Ryouke, you can come in now."
Back to top Go down
Ryouke
Genin
Ryouke

PostSubject: Re: Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones)   Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:03 am

Ryouke came in sighing saying,"Please tell me i dont have to introduce myself..."
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones)   Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:05 am

The teacher's eye twitched and said, "This is Ryouke Hozuki the younger brother of our Mizukage, Suigetsu-sama." He looked at Ryouke. "Why don't you tell us about yourself. Your likes, dislikes, hobbies. Those kind of things.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke
Genin
Ryouke

PostSubject: Re: Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones)   Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:07 am

Ryouke sighed and said,"My dislikes are School and u.."Ryouke smiled
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones)   Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:11 am

The teacher, whose name is not important enough to mention's eye twitched again. "Alright Ryouke-KUN. Why don't you sit beside Ume." He said, saying the KUN part threateningly. "Ume, raise your hand." Ume raised her hand lazily.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke
Genin
Ryouke

PostSubject: Re: Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones)   Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:12 am

Ryouke said,"Aww so i dont get detention I looked foward to seeing u this afternoon"Ryouke silently laughed
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones)   Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:17 am

Ume stared at the new kid. So he was related to Suigetsu-baka. She could see the simularities in them, but she could tell Ryouke was smart, and thats where the simularities ended. She didn't like him, his sharp tongue could get him into trouble. (Like she was one to talk.) So she was surprised when the teacher told him to sit by her. 'Things have gotten interesting.' Ume thought grinning.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke
Genin
Ryouke

PostSubject: Re: Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones)   Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:19 am

Ryouke sat down thinking'time to label the kids..'Ryouke looked at all of them thinking of names for them.Ryouke then silently laughed
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones)   Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:30 am

Ume yawned again, setting her head back onto her arms to sleep. Kijo, her Pheonix demon, had taught her everything already. She turned her head slightly and peeked at the blue haired boy. He looked nothing like Suigetsu-baka, were they really related? Ume turned her head back into her arms and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke
Genin
Ryouke

PostSubject: Re: Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones)   Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:32 am

Ryouke sighed and put his feat on his chair and leened back.Then he cloosed his eyes and fell asleep.Ryouke Then thought'was that girl looking at me...and why..'Ryouke didnt care and he just fell back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones)   Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:36 am

There was a whistling sound that went through the air, followed by a 'THUMP' and a 'CRASH'. "Ugh sensei, you didn't have to through chalk at me to wake me up you know." Said Ume as she crawled back up an imprint of the chalk on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke
Genin
Ryouke

PostSubject: Re: Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones)   Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:42 am

Ryouke then woke and said,"For once it wasnt at me.."Ryouke smiled then instantly a shuriken went directly next to his head.Ryouke laughed and said,"Why are you here Suigetsu.."Suigetsu popped instantly infront of the class and threw another shuriken at Ryouke and it hit his arm.Suigetsu laughed and said,"You might have not got hit by the chalk but u got hit by the Shuriken.."Ryoukes hand was burning but he said nothing...Then Ryouke ripped out the Shuriken and his hand was all bloody..
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones)   Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:47 am

Ume stared at Ryouke's wound, knowing that he would live, then she glared at Suigetsu. "Suigetsu-baka, why are you here?" Even though she knew it was disrespectful, she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke
Genin
Ryouke

PostSubject: Re: Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones)   Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:51 am

Suigetsu said,"I realy dont feel like paying to rebuild another school because of my brother..."Suigetsu whispered into the teachers ear and he shook his head.Then Suigetsu dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones)   Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:00 am

Ume huffed. 'Suigetsu-baka just left without saying anything. That baka.' Then she looked at all the kids. They were whispering. "Eh? So she knows the kage. I bet she got him to hurt Ryouke-kun." Whispered the Ryouke fanclub leader. (Yeah already.) "So that Stupid Bird actually knows people? I thought the only people she knew were killed?" Whispered another. Ume's bangs covered her eyes and she grabbed Ryoukes arm and dragged him into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke
Genin
Ryouke

PostSubject: Re: Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones)   Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:03 am

Ryouke was in the hallway and just looked at her...
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones)   Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:05 am

She let go of his arm and muttered. "You should go to the nurse, if you leave a wound open like that it could get infected." She mumbled an apology and walked away, her bangs still covering her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke
Genin
Ryouke

PostSubject: Re: Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones)   Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:08 am

Ryouke said,"You act like you know my brother yet you dont know the hozukis powers.."Ryoukes arm instantly healed.Ryouke then said,"Where exactly are you going?"Ryouke thought,'I dont get this girl...Is she a worried type of person or a who cares type of person the world may never no...'Ryouke rolled his eyes...
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones)   Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:16 am

She didn't answer him, she walked until she got around the corner then she booked it out of the academy. She ran down the streets taking random turns until she made it into and alley. She walked over to the wall and sat down, curling up into a little ball. Ume started to cry, the words of her classmates breaking her in one swift blow.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke
Genin
Ryouke

PostSubject: Re: Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones)   Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:18 am

Ryouke Instantly apeared infront of her with a tissue in his hand and gave it to her...
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones)   Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:25 am

Ume looked up and took the tissue. She wiped her eyes and smiled at him. "Thank you." was all she said. It was the first time in a long time that she actually felt happy. No one ever cared about her. She stood up and walked out of the alley. 'Suigetsu and Ryouke are definitely related.' Ume thought. 'They are kind in there own way.' She smiled and looked at Ryouke again and whispered "Thank you" again and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke
Genin
Ryouke

PostSubject: Re: Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones)   Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:27 am

Ryouke then sat down in the alley and pulled out a paper and wrote a note...Ryouke then apeared in the acadamy and gave the teacher a note saying That Ume Is Excused for the day signed by the nurse...Ryouke Thought'Why am i doing this...'But Ryouke did know why...
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones)   Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:31 am

Ume walked straight home after that. She walked through the door, took off her shoes, and walked straight to her bedroom. She untied her eyepatch and set it on her bed-side table. She then, slipped into bed and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ryouke
Genin
Ryouke

PostSubject: Re: Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones)   Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:36 am

Ryouke Then walked home after school and arived at his house.Then he walked inside and took off his shoes.Next, He just layed in his bed and went to sleep...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones)   Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Another Rp thread. (God I never finish my other ones)
Page 1 of 1