The Next Generation: Ascending Darkness
Hey-lo! Mind logging in for me? Thanks!
Hey-lo! Mind logging in for me? Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shinobi World has been peaceful, until a darkness from the skies came and disrupted the tranquility of the planet. This darkness has started. THE NEXT. GENERATION. *cool theme music starts here.*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello! I hope you feel like your at home, as we treat our members as such. Please, if you have a question, feel free to ask!

Kris was walking around, bored to death

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Freyr Age
Legendary
Freyr Age

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank: M
Your main jutsus:
EXP:
Kris was walking around, bored to death Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Kris was walking around, bored to death Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Kris was walking around, bored to death Empty
PostSubject: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:48 pm

He walked around the mountains, looking for something to do. He had already found a partner wolf, Acantha. "I wonder if anyone's around this area..."
Back to top Go down
http://nextgendarkness.heavenforum.com
Freyr Age
Legendary
Freyr Age

Ninja Info
Your main jutsus:
EXP:
Kris was walking around, bored to death Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Kris was walking around, bored to death Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:17 pm

"Hmm... Summoning: Great Elder Wyvern! Let's go to the Big Volcano."
"Hm."
He flew off with his partner to the Big Volcano.
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:
Kris was walking around, bored to death Left_bar_bleue0/0Kris was walking around, bored to death Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:23 pm

Ukime walked around Yuki with her right arm in a sling. She had broken her arm on one of her missions and was bored to death.
Back to top Go down
Freyr Age
Legendary
Freyr Age

Ninja Info
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:25 pm

"I smell someone behind us."
"Turn around."
The long Wyvern swerved in a circle, back to the mountain. The long, elegant dragon made a few circles around the girl and finally landed.
"What's a girl like you doing in a cold, barren wasteland like this?"
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:
Kris was walking around, bored to death Left_bar_bleue0/0Kris was walking around, bored to death Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:25 pm

Suigetsu had blood all over face'I wonder why...' and just walked out of the Tea house
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:26 pm

Ukime stared at the dragon, and then looked at the man. "I live here."
Back to top Go down
Freyr Age
Legendary
Freyr Age

Ninja Info
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:30 pm

"You live here? What a boring place to live. I pity you. Most be 'specially boring with that broken arm of yours."
"I think we should be going, Kristofor."
Jagannatha gave Kris a stern look, because he only calls him by his full name when he's ready to go or mad.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:32 pm

Suigetsu walked around and saw Ukime,"Hey Ukime is that your friend?"
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:33 pm

Ukime gave him a blank look. "Aa. It is quite boring."She looked at her arm. "But there is nothing I can do about it."
Back to top Go down
Freyr Age
Legendary
Freyr Age

Ninja Info
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:35 pm

"Hey, you guys do seem quite bored. You two wanna come with me a jump down a volcano? It'll be bloody fun."
Jagannatha snorted at the horrible pun.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:37 pm

Suigetsu smiled,"Sorry im alergic..."Suigetsu thought'Someone finaly with a humor..'
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:38 pm

Ukime looked at the man named Kristofor. "Not right now. It was nice to meet you Kristofor. I'll talk to you later Suigetsu."
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:39 pm

Suigetsu twitched,'Sometimes i realy hate her if she gets me even more mad i might just take that arm...'Suigetsu looked at Ukime and laughed
Back to top Go down
Freyr Age
Legendary
Freyr Age

Ninja Info
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:40 pm

"Haha! I like you kid, as my teacher taught me that a sense of humor is needed to become a great ninja. You've gotta just take a chill pill once and a while. And maybe a little LCD once in a while. Ignore that last comment and hop on, bud! I guess your girlfriend isn't coming though."
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:41 pm

Suigetsu laughed,"I dont think she is the have fun time sadly she probly had her dango already"
Back to top Go down
Freyr Age
Legendary
Freyr Age

Ninja Info
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:42 pm

"Haha! So, you comin' kid? We're gonna dangerously drop done a volcano and see if we find anything!"
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:44 pm

Suigetsu laughed and said,"She had her dango i can tell shes probly not coming the only way she will come is to kill you..."
Back to top Go down
Freyr Age
Legendary
Freyr Age

Ninja Info
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:46 pm

"Hehe, I'd like to see her try! A girl couldn't do nothin' to me!" arrogantly said Kris as he gulped down some whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:47 pm

ukime walked down the streets of Yukigakure. 'Whats the point of jumping down a volcano?' Having Ice chakra Ukime liked to stay away from fire or lava. Ukime sighed. 'I bet Suigetsu joined him.'
Back to top Go down
Freyr Age
Legendary
Freyr Age

Ninja Info
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:49 pm

"Well, cya kid!"
He rode Jagannatha and went right up to her. "Hey, 'gain bra. Sho yer dun wanna eeer... whar we doin' 'gain?"
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:51 pm

'This guy is obviously wasted.' Ukime's eye twitched and she walked away from him.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:54 pm

Suigetsu jumped next to Ukime,"Ugh if you dont go i guess i wont go..."Suigetsu thought'Anyways it would be awesome but hes obviously so drunk he would go into the lava ...'
Back to top Go down
Freyr Age
Legendary
Freyr Age

Ninja Info
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:56 pm

"Wazut... ye cheeewkaaaaawn! Brek! Brek brek! Les dence, budis!"
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:56 pm

Ukime stared at Suigetsu. 'He really likes to follow me doesn't he?'
'I think he just likes you.' Anei said laughing at Ukime's denseness.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:00 pm

Suigetsu said,"Transformation jutsu.."Suigetsu became a ghost went through Ukime and punch anei and came out turned back and said,"I can see you..."
Back to top Go down
Freyr Age
Legendary
Freyr Age

Ninja Info
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:02 pm

"So youzes wanna go, barar?" Kris fell into the snow, planting his face into the ground. He got up, wobbling and holding his fists up.
Back to top Go down
Freyr Age
Legendary
Freyr Age

Ninja Info
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:08 pm

Jagannatha snorted. "You think he's wasted now, should've seen him on Saint Patty's day."
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:12 pm

Ukime stared at Kristofor clearly not impressed. "Suigetsu, I have to bring some papers to King Hentaru."
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:17 pm

Suigetsu said,"Your the queen or no?"Suigetsu thought,'If she is then im out of luck because shes married D:'
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:19 pm

Ukime raised her eyebrow. "No I'm not the Queen." 'My mother was.' Ukime thought the last part to herself.
Back to top Go down
Freyr Age
Legendary
Freyr Age

Ninja Info
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:20 pm

"SO YAZ GON TA IGNORE ME AGAIN, EH? ULTIMATE DEATH: PHEONIX'S WINGS!"
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:22 pm

Suigetsu yelled,"Im not ignoring you just deciding not to talk to you"Suigetsu laughed and said,"Ukime Do you want to get some dango?"
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:24 pm

Ukime silently cursed. She wouldn't be able to fight with a broken arm. "Fox style: Summoning no Jutsu." Anei appeared and Ukime got on her back. "See you guys later." She ran away.
Back to top Go down
Freyr Age
Legendary
Freyr Age

Ninja Info
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:25 pm

The whole earth started to rumble, the earth cracking like it was glass. The world trembled under Kris's wrath! "Lulz, fools on you. I'm not drunk, and I'm not going to destroy the world. Yet."
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:28 pm

Suigetsu laughed and said,"I think i just got shutdown kris"Suigetsu thought'SHE HATES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'Inside Suigetsus head:NOO!!!!Suigetsu was crying and Ukime was laughing..
Back to top Go down
Freyr Age
Legendary
Freyr Age

Ninja Info
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:31 pm

"You know what picks me up when I'm sad?" Kris kicked snow into Suigetsu's face. "Kicking snow into people's faces!" He hopped on Jagannatha and flew towards the snowy volcano, ominously chuckling.(Yes, instead of the Volcano Village.)
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:34 pm

Suigetsu laughed and instantly Kris was pulled back by a string suigetsu attached to him and flew directly at suigetsu and suigetsu kicked kris so hard the string broke,"BAI!!!"
Back to top Go down
Freyr Age
Legendary
Freyr Age

Ninja Info
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:35 pm

Kris exploded into ash as the earth began to tremor again. The world was in the palm of Kris's hand. It stopped, and everyone heard laughing in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:39 pm

Suigetsu laughed."This kris guy is funneh and strong what kind of girl woudnt like that"
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:40 pm

Ukime made it to the office and Anei went back to the seal on Ukime's arm. she brought in the papers to Hentaru and went back to the clan house.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:58 pm

Suigetsu said,"Ugh she doesnt like me im tired of this place anyways to kiri.."In suigetsus mind:SHE HATES ME D: IMA JUST KILL MYSELF D:...
Back to top Go down
Freyr Age
Legendary
Freyr Age

Ninja Info
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: LULZ DEPRESSING TOPIC MUCH?   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:00 pm

Kris is up at the volcano, about to jump down the volcano. A tear rolled down his frosty cheek. "Goodbye... Ta-" He fell down.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:04 pm

Suigetsu arrived at kiri saying,"Ugh life sucks the only thing worse that can happen is if--"Aiko came in screaming"SUIGETSU!!!!!"Suigetsu sighed"I knew it.."Suigetsu instantly dissapeared didnt even wanting to talk to her..
Back to top Go down
Freyr Age
Legendary
Freyr Age

Ninja Info
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:10 pm

Kris splashed into the lava with great force, surprisingly still alive. He thought about his divorced wife that recently died of cancer whilst pregnant. He remembered his first son, Jimmy who was kidnapped and then released. He was killed by a car accident driven by a drunk driver. The drunk driver lived, and didn't give a damn about the child. He remembered all his hopes and dreams, down the toilet. The last thing he remembered was his dear Grandmother, who he had beaten. She always stood up for him, no matter what he did to her. A tear rolled down his face, remembering his true love. He melted away, with his last thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:59 pm

Suigetsu sat in his office with his face down like it was saying why...Suigetsu ordered all anbu jounin and everyone to leave the office so he can rot alone...Suigetsu started to cry,"Why...."Suigetsu kept saying to his self nonstop and then after a while thought about his life.."why..."Suigetsu thought'Why should I live...' Suigetsu nonstop thought that exact thing'Why should I live...'Suigetsu started to sigh brang his head up and started to do paper work saying,"Why...why me?"Suigetsu said when a tear drop landed on one of his papers...
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Swordsman of the Mist
Suigetsu Hōzuki

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:06 am

After a while,Suigetsu finished his paperwork and stopped crying and started to think'Why does life suck this much?'Suigetsu then noticed that a anbu walked in and said,"Master Suigetsu I think youve had a enough alone time you need us to guard you..There is a rumor that there might be a attack master..."Suigetsu said,"I dont need Protection right now please leave..."The anbu walked out the door and cloosed it thinking'Hes gonna get himself killed...'Suigetsu started to wonder'So why am I alive...Whats the point of life?Is it to torture you?Or what...'Suigetsu said to himself"What should I do now?"Suigetsu got up and opened his door then walked out"I guess I'll wonder for the woods..."Suigetsu Walked out of the Mizukage office sighing then walked out of the Kiri gates...Suigetsu looked at the trees and noticed they had scratches,"Someone trying to find their way...Sad in the end your screwwed anyways whats the point"Suigetsu then kicked a rock non stop thinking about one thing
Back to top Go down
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:34 pm

A feeling of dread went up Ukime's spine making her shiver. She didn't like this feeling. It was like the time when THAT happened. She closed her eyes trying to block out the memory.

"I should probably order take out tonight..." Ukime said to herself trying to take her mind off of it. She shivered again. 'Suigetsu... Why do you make me worry so much?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kris was walking around, bored to death   Kris was walking around, bored to death Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kris was walking around, bored to death
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Next Generation: Ascending Darkness :: Villages :: Yukigakure-
Jump to: