The Next Generation: Ascending Darkness
Hey-lo! Mind logging in for me? Thanks!
Hey-lo! Mind logging in for me? Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shinobi World has been peaceful, until a darkness from the skies came and disrupted the tranquility of the planet. This darkness has started. THE NEXT. GENERATION. *cool theme music starts here.*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello! I hope you feel like your at home, as we treat our members as such. Please, if you have a question, feel free to ask!

Tsunzaku's weapons.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Unknown
Ryoku Nushi
The Unknown

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:
Tsunzaku's weapons. Left_bar_bleue0/0Tsunzaku's weapons. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Tsunzaku's weapons. Empty
PostSubject: Tsunzaku's weapons.   Tsunzaku's weapons. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:59 pm

Name: Jinsoku
Appearance: It has a handle that is 5 inches long, white wrapping around it, and has a black diamond at the bottom of it. The blade is 4 feet tall, 1 inch thick, and is 4 inches wide. The blade has many marks like 影 and 死.
Description: The sword can transform into a black shadow wolf if Tsunzaku wanted it to.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: 電源の生活と死
Appearance: It is a staff made of unknown materials. On the top of it is a mysterious gem that is black and a light green. The staff is all green and black. Same as the gem. At the end of the staff is a spike for stabbing :3.
Description. This staff has been told to be able to bring one to life. And the power to even kill someone instantly. This weapon takes alot of chakra and will only work for one person.
Back to top Go down

Tsunzaku's weapons.
Page 1 of 1