The Next Generation: Ascending Darkness
Hey-lo! Mind logging in for me? Thanks!
Hey-lo! Mind logging in for me? Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shinobi World has been peaceful, until a darkness from the skies came and disrupted the tranquility of the planet. This darkness has started. THE NEXT. GENERATION. *cool theme music starts here.*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello! I hope you feel like your at home, as we treat our members as such. Please, if you have a question, feel free to ask!

Nakitama is at the top of the Volcano, on the edge of the gapping hole in the mountain's top.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freyr Age
Legendary
Freyr Age

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank: M
Your main jutsus:
EXP:
Nakitama is at the top of the Volcano, on the edge of the gapping hole in the mountain's top. Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Nakitama is at the top of the Volcano, on the edge of the gapping hole in the mountain's top. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Nakitama is at the top of the Volcano, on the edge of the gapping hole in the mountain's top. Empty
PostSubject: Nakitama is at the top of the Volcano, on the edge of the gapping hole in the mountain's top.   Nakitama is at the top of the Volcano, on the edge of the gapping hole in the mountain's top. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:51 pm

Nakitama, without blinking, fell down into the volcano. He was falling down, like he was going to do a belly flop on the lava below. He started to turn a little, and he grabbed onto a ledge. The ledge broke, as Nakitama said, "Oh, I'm in trouble."
Back to top Go down
http://nextgendarkness.heavenforum.com

Nakitama is at the top of the Volcano, on the edge of the gapping hole in the mountain's top.
Page 1 of 1