The Next Generation: Ascending Darkness
Hey-lo! Mind logging in for me? Thanks!
Hey-lo! Mind logging in for me? Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shinobi World has been peaceful, until a darkness from the skies came and disrupted the tranquility of the planet. This darkness has started. THE NEXT. GENERATION. *cool theme music starts here.*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello! I hope you feel like your at home, as we treat our members as such. Please, if you have a question, feel free to ask!

The journey.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Unknown
Ryoku Nushi
The Unknown

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:
The journey. Left_bar_bleue0/0The journey. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The journey. Empty
PostSubject: The journey.   The journey. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:12 pm

Tsunzaku walks into Shinrin. He could hear some birds chirping and the leaves crackling under his feet as he slowly walked through the big forest. Tsunzaku is intangible right now because he doesn't want to be attacked. Tsunzaku walks up to a tree and puts his finger on it. The tree turns into a dark shadow. Tsunzaku hollowed out the inside, went in the middle and shifted the tree back to its original color and strength. Tsunzaku goes to sleep, wondering if his mission would ever finish. When Tsunzaku woke up he heard a couple foot steps close to his tree. He dissipates into shadows and gets out of the tree. "Who are you?" Tsunzaku asked. There was two missin-nins standing, looking around cautiously to see who said that. "I am Hozaku and this is Rashi. We are looking around." Hozaku stated still looking around. Tsunzaku reassembled close to the two missin-nins. Tsunzaku grabbed his sword and attempted to slash him. Hozaku turned around and quickly teleported behind me [Body Flicker Technique] and tried to stab him with a dagger like sword. Tsunzaku swiftly jumped in the air and tried to slash the sword through the missin-nin. Suddenly a huge blast of wind pushed Tsunzaku out of the way and towards a tree. "Zankūha!" Said Rashi. Tsunzaku quickly regained his balance and stood sideways on the tree. Tsunzaku teleported to Hozaku and rapidly punched him in the face. Tsunzaku kicked him up in the air and jumped above him. Tsunzaku swiftly kicked his stomach into the ground with great force. Tsunzaku jumped back and tried to kick Rashi. Rashi yelled Zankūha again and his air blast went at Tsunzaku again. The blast were alot stronger this time. Tsunzaku went through a couple trees. He wiped some of the blood he coughed up off his face and said "You missin-nins are alot tougher then I expected.... Time to bring out the wolves..." Tsunzaku did some rapid handsigns and placed his hand on the ground. Tsunzaku summoned about 10 shadow wolves from his home cave. They all ran at Rashi very quick and swiftly and restrained him. Tsunzaku walked up to him slowly and grabbed his huge sword. He walked up and sliced his arms off and his legs. "Now you will die from blood loss. I am amazed you are still conscious... Tsunzaku stated as he walked away. The leaf was crackling under his shoes while he walks closer to his destination. Tsunzaku dissipated into a shadowy wind and flew into a small hole only a big ant could fit into. Tsunzaku's mission is now closer to being finished.
Back to top Go down
Freyr Age
Legendary
Freyr Age

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank: M
Your main jutsus:
EXP:
The journey. Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000The journey. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

The journey. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey.   The journey. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:30 pm

Nakitama walks into the forest, light seeping from the tree tops. "It's so boring here, I need something exiciting!"
Back to top Go down
http://nextgendarkness.heavenforum.com
The Unknown
Ryoku Nushi
The Unknown

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:
The journey. Left_bar_bleue0/0The journey. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The journey. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey.   The journey. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:23 pm

Tsunzaku finished his mission and teleported out of this area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The journey. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey.   The journey. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The journey.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Next Generation: Ascending Darkness :: Villages :: Shinrin-
Jump to: