The Next Generation: Ascending Darkness
Hey-lo! Mind logging in for me? Thanks!
Hey-lo! Mind logging in for me? Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shinobi World has been peaceful, until a darkness from the skies came and disrupted the tranquility of the planet. This darkness has started. THE NEXT. GENERATION. *cool theme music starts here.*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello! I hope you feel like your at home, as we treat our members as such. Please, if you have a question, feel free to ask!

Ume Satsuki [APPROVED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ukime Yukimura
Sannin
Ukime Yukimura

Ninja Info
Ninja Rank:
Your main jutsus:
EXP:
Ume Satsuki [APPROVED] Left_bar_bleue0/0Ume Satsuki [APPROVED] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Ume Satsuki [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Ume Satsuki [APPROVED]   Ume Satsuki [APPROVED] Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:42 am

~General Information~

Name: Ume Satsuki

Nickname/Alias: N/A

Weight: 80

Height: 5'2

Appearance: Has black hair in a high pony tail. Short bangs that don't cover her forehead fully.

Clothing: Ume Satsuki [APPROVED] 4643795

Additional Outfits: N/A

Personality: Cheerful and happy. Like Naruto was, she is a prankster and skips her classes a lot.

~Clan Information~

Clan Name: Satsuki

Kekei Genkai: N/A

Clan Symbol: A Polearm pointing up in a dark red circle

Clan History: Clan was massacred by Kumogakure ninja, except for Ume. (I know that's used a lot >_>)

Ability Summary: N/A

~Rank/Village Information~

Classification: Academy student

Letter Rank: E

Village: Kirigakure

~Skill Information~

Skill Specialty:

• Main: Ninjutsu
  • Sub: Genjutsu

Elemental Affinity:

• Main: Fire
  • Sub: Wind

Special Characteristics: Has an eyepatch. And a tattoo of a Pheonix on her back.

~Jutsu~

Name:
Element:
Description:
Type:

~History/RP Sample~

History/Background Story: When Ume was five, her Clan was massacred by Kumo nin. She was filled with so much rage that she killed every single one of them. A pheonix demon appeared and made a contract with Ume. The demon would grant her wish, and make her stronger under one condition. When she gets her wish the demon will eat her soul. Ume's wish: To find out why her clan was destroyed. The contract was sealed onto her right eye and that is why she keeps it hidden under an eyepatch.
Back to top Go down

Ume Satsuki [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1